Thursday, June 12, 2014

Which company makes a road bike for kids.?




Speel


My son is 5 years old and want's to get a road bike like mine so we can ride together. I have a trek 2300c but i have not been able to find a road bike small enough for my son, who is 3'10'' tall.
He has 4 bikes already mountain, red line bmx, gt freestyle, gary fisher cruiser.



Answer
here you go:

http://www.roadbikereview.com/cat/latest-bikes/kids-bike/PLS_5678_913crx.aspx

I raced our state age group champs this May, was amazed at how many kids showed up, with high end kid-size road bikes, in full top-level clothing, and they were fit and reasonably fast. I'm talking about 8 years all the way up to 15+.

BMX GIrL <3?




sweettart


IM 13 years old and I think it would be really fun to do bmx. I was wondering what kind of bike I should get and what size. I weigh 102 pounds and Im 5 foot 2. I want to eventually get into competition riding but for now I just need to practice. Also, do you have any tips?? thx <3


Answer
Look around for a local bike shop that sells BMX bikes. Do not buy a bike from Wal-Mart, Target, or any other big box store. The bike shop will have staff who know about the best bike for you. They will also be able to tell you about the local racing scene.

Depending on where you live there is probably a track somewhere nearby with regular races and practices. Other than the bike, you'll need an approved BMX helmet but that's it. You have to wear a long sleeve shirt and long pants but you don't need special clothes if you're just starting out.

I guarantee there are tons of kids your age doing BMX. Once you find them you'll have plenty of chances to learn, practice, and race.

Good luck and have fun!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment