Thursday, August 22, 2013

What size unicycle should I get for my first one?

best bikes for kids 20 inch on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best bikes for kids 20 inch image



Liv


I'm getting ready to buy my first unicycle and I don't know what size I should get. Ive heard 20 inch is the best one to start with, but I'm rather short (5'1) so I was wondering if I should get a kids size instead? Like one of the 16 or 18 inch ones.


Answer
i have a 20 inch but i'm 6ft so i'm not sure if a 20 will be small enough for you, you should go to a bike shop that sells them and see if you have trouble mounting a 20 or not, if you do have trouble then you should get a 18

what do you call a 20 inch bike with a longer frame?




Chris


I called it a fat boy as a kid but i don`t thing that is what they are really called.


Answer
A 20 inch bike with a longer frame?
Theres no term for it really.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment