Tuesday, July 23, 2013

How do I sell something online?

best toddler bike trailer on Trailers child seats Bicycles & Equipment at bizrate - Shop online
best toddler bike trailer image



Turbo


I have a Mongoose Flex 24 speed bike with daul shocks. Like new, would like to sell or trade for a simpler mountain bike and trailer for my toddler. How do I do that online?


Answer
Go to EBay.

How do you assemble a bike trailer,for toddlers?




tim c


I have a bell trailer,and not sure how to attatch it to my bike.


Answer
Most come with a universal hitch attachment that mounts quickly and easily to most adult bicycles, if not you need to contact the company and find out why.

If by chance the universal hitch doesn't work they also make a skewer type hitch that replaces your existing skewer. I purchased a Burley trailer and I had to use the skewer type hitch on my trike because the angles of the chain stays were wrong and to large.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment