Sunday, July 21, 2013

Is there a best type of bicycle trailer for carrying kids?

best kids bicycles brands on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best kids bicycles brands image



katiemigs


There are loads of options, mostly two-kid carriers but a lot seem really much more expesive. Anyone used one of a particular type that wasespecially good?


Answer
I pull a Burley Nomad Cargo trailer and its the best design that I have found. The hitch system is excellent, the quick release wheels and fold ability makes it simple to use and store. There kid trailers are the same setups.

Check this link, most all there trailers are there and you can compare.
http://www.bicycletrailers.com/Shop-By-Brand/Burley/index.cat?engine=adwords!346&keyword=%28burley+bicycle+trailers%29&match_type=&gclid=CMKu-4y5pIgCFSZcVAoduBMeZA

How much should I sell my bicycle for?




Rissa Roo


Its vintage looking with the curved handle bars. Its from about the 80's and its an olive green and cream color. The cleaned the crome and removed all the rust. Also the tubes, tires (it does not have white wall tires), bake cables, and bike chain are brand new. My parents bought me a candy apple red vintage cruiser with white wall tires for my birthday, so I was thinking of selling my old one.

Thanks!
I sold it for $150 b*tches! haha



Answer
$10.Or give it to a poor kid who has none.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment