Thursday, July 25, 2013

How can I get my dad to let me have a bigger motocross jump?

top kids dirt bikes on Bmx Cool Bikes
top kids dirt bikes image
Q. He wont let me have a jump more than 3ft tall. :( He says when he was a kid he wasn't even allowed to have a bike. He said I should be lucky to even have a dirt bike. When my friends come over that race dirtbikes ride on my track they laugh at it and make it look look like crap. How can I talk my dad into letting me have a bigger jump that i might get "air" off of.


Answer
Well if he thinks the dangerous than just ask him to get a table top there not as bad a a double or a triple. Or you can tell him your way more hardcore and awesome than he was when he was young JK UMM.. im not sure your just going to try to convince him or let him take you to a real motocross track and show him you can actually hit big jumps. Then he may let up a little. Good Luck and i hope you can get a 50 ft. jump.

How to make my dirt bike run better and faster?




DavidA


So Ive got a Baja 70cc dirt bike it goes pretty fast but i was wondering how i could make it run better and also a little faster

Like adjusting things or different mufflers that you know might make it better

And if anyone knows the MPG on the Baja 70cc and the top speed
~besides on their website~



Answer
Leave it alone.

My neighbour's kid has one of these. The quality of materials, components, and workmanship is very low. In stock form, these bikes run adequately because they are low-powered copies of a Honda Cub (easily the toughest engine ever made), but add any power to them and the low-grade components and materials are likely to start failing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment