Tuesday, June 10, 2014

How small is a 14" bike?

Q. Is that like a kid's size? I'm about 5'3 and I they took measurements at a bike shop and they said I need a 14", I'm kind of scared of how small that is
Well they did measure the inseam. The sizing was based on the Jamis Allegro bike
20" is too big. I can't even ride the bike or stop properly with a 20"


Answer
Whoa your 5 3 and they say a 14? You need a 20 inch bike with a 20.5 top tube. Dont listen to them bra.
Check out this rider sizing chart
https://www.danscomp.com/serve/products%7Ccharts/riderchart.htm

Is a super bike good for a 14 year old kid? And where can i get one cheap?




Rabbu S


My son wants a super bike for his birthday and im not sure if i should get him one. Can u guys please help me!!!


Answer
If he knows how to ride don't dash his dreams. However, if he just wants one and doesn't know how to ride you should enroll him in a motorcycle course and make sure he is able to handle street riding first. I suggest you work with him and support him otherwise he will get on someone else's bike w/o proper training and get injured.
An entry level sportbike is good to start. If he is totally new to motorcycles you may want to get him an easier thing like a scooter (even though he may not like that) will give him a chance to practice street riding first.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment