Wednesday, June 11, 2014

''Toddlers and Tiaras?''?

Q. What do you think about parents that have their kids compete in such competitions?


thanks


Answer
The moms are the ones who want to compete. The little innocent girls have no idea what they want. They just want to play with dolls and ride bikes- that's what they should be doing. I watch ''Bones'' and they had an episode where the little girl's mom treated her daughter very badly because she wanted her to be more competitive. And at the end the little girl ended up dead. :(

When i have a kid, i will never have her compete in such competitions. Because if i did, it would be like taking away her childhood.

Should I go bike riding with my dad or go out with my girlfriend?




ak-74u


Earlier when I talked to my girl she asked if we'd see each other tomorrow, and I told her I didn't know cause I told my dad I would ride bikes with him. She wasn't too happy about it. Started telling me I was going out with another female, calling me an idiot, saying she wasn't talking to me anymore because she had better things to do with her time (which hurt my feelings), and to top it off she hung up on me. About an hour later I got a text from her saying she was ok with everything now but she's crying herself to sleep. So I texted back saying I loved her and told her that she was being too sensitive, she has no reason to cry. I realized that was a mistake cause she got mad about that too, saying she wasn't and to have fun tomorrow with my b*tch.

I saw her everyday last week except this weekend due to her working; I think that's good. I don't know if I should go or not. I love this girl a lot and I don't want her to be mad at me, but I also told my dad like 2 weeks ago that i'd go with him.

Thanks in advance
She is in her 20s acting like this btw.



Answer
Go bike riding with your dad, are you serious?

Why would you hang out with that selfish brat after she treated you the way that she did? Does this girl even have any redeeming qualities? What is there to love about a person that doesn't want you to do things that make you happy? What is there to love about a partner who doesn't trust you and thinks that you're out banging somebody else just because you don't spend every waking second with them? What is there to love about a person whom you can't be yourself around and have to word things gingerly for? What are you doing with this girl?

She sounds like a complete psycho. Trust me, you are going to kick yourself one day in the future for wasting your time with her. I know it. All guys go through a phase where they let some psychotic, selfish little girl take their balls from them, and they ALL feel stupid about it later. How could you allow yourself to be treated this way? Don't you have any self respect?

My god. I would NEVER act that way with my boyfriend. I avoid drama because I hate it, and I love him and want him to be happy. In fact, today was our anniversary (3 years:)) and he spent hours with his family, and it didn't bother me one bit. I encouraged him to go because I know that Sunday is his family day, and I didn't want to take that from him. I don't ever want to act in a way that would hurt him, or ignore something that is important to him. I think of him as a human being, not something that I own....she's treating you like you're her puppet.

What do you love about her? Seriously?

Anyway, go with your dad and have a good time. Give her some time to realize how she's behaving. Even take pictures on your bike ride, holding up a newspaper from that day, so that she can see that you were riding bikes with your dad on that specific day. Then dump her because she accused you of cheating, and threw a tantrum as if she were a selfish toddler not getting some coveted toy or other.

You don't deserve to be treated this way. I hope you know that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment