Thursday, June 12, 2014

Which bike should I get?




Jace78921


So I am planning on buying a new bike and I narrow down to two bike which is the Mongoose Article and the Schwinn Corvette 24. I need a bike that will last long and is good for riding around my neighborhood.

Link for Mongoose: http://www.mongoose.com/usa/article-19399

Link for Schwinn: http://www.schwinnbikes.com/usa/bikes/kids/corvette-24



Answer
Those bikes are completely different and are for different uses. The Mongoose is an entry level trick bike and the Schwinn is a beach cruiser.

You really shouldn't limit yourself to just those 2 bikes. Instead, see if you can get to 2 or 3 local bike shops to see everything they have in your price range.

Since you didn't mention how the roads and terrain are in your neighborhood there is no way for us to connect a bike with the area.

What kind of bike should I get? Easy 10 points :)?

Q. I'm 12 years old and am supposed to be getting a new bike soon. Should I get an adult or kids bike and where should I get it from that had good prices? I would ride it daily and so it needs to be a bike that you won't need to change the tires on every month or even week! What kind and where do you think I should get my bike at? Thanks! :)


Answer
Short & simple answer... Go to a real bike shop in your neighborhood & ask questions - lots of questions. In fact, see ALL the bike shops in your area. Please stay away from discount store or big box store bikes. You're 12 yrs. old now - growing up. You'll want a bike that will last & last. Taken care of properly, a bike from a real bike shop will last for life! Discount store bikes tend to fall apart within just a few years - tops.

Google bicycle shop + your zip code. It'll bring them all up.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment