Monday, June 9, 2014

what type of dirt bike should i get my kid??

Q. well i am thinking of getting my kid a dirt bike he just turned 13 but i dont know what type (50,75,95,125,250 ETC.) and i was wondering if you could help me.


Answer
If it is his first bike don't get any of the 85cc MX bikes. The Honda CRF line would be the best choice. At 13 the CRF100F or CRF150F would probably be the best fit. They are very easy to ride bikes and have just enough power for a beginner. Just take him to a Honda dealer and let him sit on the bikes to see which is a better fit. My 11 year old nephew is on the 100 so your son may need the 150. Yamaha also makes a TT-R 125 in two different sizes, 14" and 16" rear wheel. The larger model is the TT-R 125L for Large wheel. I prefer the Hondas myself but the Yamaha would be a fine bike as well.

can a 14 year old kid ride a 200cc dirt bike?




Curtis P


I'm 14 and I'm going to get a 200cc dirt bike but my friends say that I'm not ready yet but I've rode a 125 dirt bike before and i want to know if i should just get a 125 or stay with the 200.
i for got to add the stroke its a 4 stroke and its a racing bike and it cost 800 and i have sat on a 250 and i its 3 inches smaller
i for got to add the stroke its a 4 stroke and its a racing bike and it cost 800 and i have sat on a 250 and i its 3 inches smaller



Answer
if its your first bike no but if your an experienced rider go for it i just turned 15 last month and i ride a 250 but ive been riding for a long time make shure your comforatable on the bike first and can at least tip toe it but i think you would be better off getting a smaller 4 stroke bike for your first time trust me you wont regret it

GOOD Luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment