Thursday, June 12, 2014

12 inch kids bike tire replacement?




fic


My son has a 12 inch kids bike, and the tire says 12inch by 2.4 inch. Unfortunately, I have only found tires that are 12.5 inch being advertised on the internet. Will the 12.5 inch fit ok?


Answer
Yes but you should try taking it to a local bike shop.

what are some of the nicest bikes?




Bobby Boli


what are some of the nicest most expensive bikes for kids around 12


Answer
Around 12 you can actually get into some pretty decent stuff. At this point the kids start to really explore what they can do with the bike.

My recommendation is to get something relatively all purpose: That means you want a mountain bike.

Kids shouldn't have road bikes unless they are going to have 2 bikes. I know I destroyed my bikes when I was 12. I loved everything from tearing around the neighbourhood to finding small jumps to ripping through the "singletrack" near my house.

Now, as far as bikes go I'd say the best bets are in the freeride hardtail area.

Stuff like the Specialized P.Grom (or P.3 or P.All Mountain depending on the size of the kid), Gary Fisher Opie 2-4, and the Rocky Mountain Flow 1 or Flow Raw. Personally I would likely go for the Flow 1 or Raw since the geometry of the bikes lends themselves to a more versatile ride style, anything from a day at the local skate park, to a mild cross country assault.

I'd recommend going to as many local bike shops as possible and seeing what they have in stock.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment