Thursday, April 3, 2014

Need advice for a first mountain bike!?




Ewrwe Werw


When I was a kid I used to destroy all my bikes doing jumps and such things. Now I'm 18 and I wanna start doing freeride mountain bike. I don't have a super budget so I plan to spend around 1300 to 1700$ for the bike. I would like to know some mtb freeride brands and some advice!
Still wondering if I should buy an used bike?
Maybe a last year bike?

Also, I would like to know how long these bikes last? If someone is doing jumps and such 1 weekend on 2!

Thank you a lot!



Answer
Visit the local bike shops and talk with them. The good Free ride bikes are expensive. Check out Kona and Specialized.

what kind of bikes are these?




Kayla


what kind of bikes are these kids using? what are the kind at :33? http://www.vimeo.com/15812576


Answer
They are down hill or free ride bikes. Can't tell the brand but you are looking at a lot of money.

http://www.mtbr.com/reviewscrx.aspx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment