Sunday, March 30, 2014

ARE THERE TRIPLE BIKE TRAILER FOR KIDS?




unobonitam


where do i find a bike trailer that seat 3 small kids? i need one asap. where do i find one someone please freakin helpp me


Answer
No such animal. The only ones I've ever seen hold two children at most.

i need help with a diy bike trailer for kids?




chantel


looking to make a bike trailer my son can sit in while i ride my bike please help me any ideas?


Answer
Consider the makeup of the frame. Road bikes can be found with different frame materials. Steel is the cheapest frame material, but aluminum offers a lighter frame. Consider your riding goals and habits. If you cruise around the neighborhood, the steel-framed bike may be your most economical choice. If youâre logging long miles, lighter aluminum frames may be better.â¨The best cheap road bikes include models of Trek, Schwinn, Tomasso, and Raleigh.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment