Saturday, April 5, 2014

Bike trailers......................?




Malia


I am asking this in a few sections by the way.

How many of you mommies/daddies/caregivers have bike trailers/seats for your child/children? I am looking into getting a trailer, the kind that sits on the ground. My husband's bday is today. I see a few on craigslist.
Another question...if you do have a bike seat or trailer, do you wear a helmet when you take your little one out? And does your little one wear a helmet?

Thank you :)



Answer
you should always at least put your kid in a helmet.

Schwinn vs Instep bike trailer comparison?




hbuckley10


I would like to buy a bike trailer for my boys (3.5 & 1.5) to ride in when my husband and I go for bike rides. It looks like the Instep Rocket, Schwinn Trailblazer and Schwinn Turbo are all very similar. I would like to hear reviews of those who own these and if anyone could tell me what the major differences are between them that would be great. I've found them all for about the same price. Thank you!


Answer
Hi. I ,too, am shopping for a bike trailer and have been pricing and reviewing them all day on line! I'm torn between the Rocket and Trailblazer, which seem to pretty much be very similar. I've read that InStep is the better brand, maybe. What I've noticed about the Turbo is that it's recommended for kids over 18 months, rather than 1 year...not sure why though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment