Saturday, June 21, 2014

Is this a good DIRT BIKE???(see link)?




unknown


http://www.xtreme-toyz.com/dirtbikes/xt146.html

All I need it for is trail riding so I can ride it around my aunts farm. I'm not going to race or anything. It's just for fun. So is this a good dirt bike and for a good price? And is it small? Because I'm pretty short so I need a youth size dirt bike. I can't spend more then $1000.

Here are the other ones if you wanna check them out

http://www.xtreme-toyz.com/dirtbikes.html



Answer
It will be like most any other Chinese bike. It will work for a while, then it will break, then you will realize you cannot find parts, and then you'll understand why it was so much cheaper than a Japanese bike. You could get a used Honda CRF100 that would out perform that bike and last forever, rather than several months.

yamaha 50cc youth dirt bike?




gargoyle


My son has a yamaha 50cc youth dirt bike. One day while he was riding the gas got stuck wide open. I tried to fix it but no luck. ANY SUGGESTIONS????


Answer
Find where the throttle cable joins the carb. twist the throttle. does the other end of cable move ? if it doesn't you have a broken or jammed cable. If it does, does the arm return when you let go of the throttle . If not, is there a return spring attached This spring is what makes the throttle close again these often break or come loose. If not one of these the problem is inside the carb.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment