Sunday, June 15, 2014

Good mini/kid dirt bike suggestions?




Caroline


I finally accepted the fact that pocket bikes are illegal on the street, and decided instead to get a dirt bike that I could at least ride in my yard or at the barn where I board my horse. (There are trails.) However, I have a very low price range (nothing over $500 total---including shipping) and need a dirt bike small enough that I can throw it in the back of the car or pick it up and carry it if need be. I'm 5'6" and weight 105 lbs. and would like to get either a "mini" dirt bike, or something made for kids. (Like a 50cc engine, bigger if I can get it) I may look dumb on it, but it's just for fun! And if it's too big I won't be able to take it anywhere. But everything I find online looks like such crap that it would break in the first five minutes. Does anybody have any good suggestions? I'd get a used one off eBay, but I'm having trouble finding anything. Links or specific names would be great. Thanks!

By the way, I'm 16. So no, this would not be an adult riding. :P



Answer
Honda XR80 or XR100, both are great bikes and older ones can be had cheep.

A 50cc road legal dirt bike?




Zzgemzz Zz


Does anyone know where i can buy a 50cc, normal size (not the kids version) dirt bike witch is road legal and under £800 if anyone can send me a link please thanks!


Answer
Check out Honda Ruckus dual/sport version- is basic moped with dirt tires but street legal some places while being actually useful in mild dirt, off road use. Honda also made a 50cc Cub/trail model, might still make it for your area. The Asian Market models sometimes not available in Europe, US- and 50cc utility/dual sport types fair sellers in Thailand and Indonesia. .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment