Wednesday, June 18, 2014

fastest road bike?




James


What is the fastest or best road bike for under $500?


Answer
Not the right wording on the question cause I can take a 100 dollar wallyworld bike and be faster than all the other people I ride with. Got 4 people who won't ride with me unless Im pulling my double bike trailer with my two kids in it. So I think you should ask

"What is the best road bike I can buy for under 500 bucks."

What size road bike should i have?




Dubbers


I am 5ft what size tires and frame should i have on a road bike ( at the moment i ride a 24" mtb but it is slightly small)


Answer
Mountain bikes don't come in 24" thats a kids bike. Just teasing =p

The size of a road bike is measured based on your inseam. Women tend to have long legs and short torsos and men are the opposite. Based on the information you provided it not possible to give you an answer - but Bob A thinks he can.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment