Friday, June 20, 2014

beginner bmx bike freestyle/race?




Charlotte


i need a bike for bmx freestyle and racing all in one. how much and where


Answer
I would get a Felt. There light and they have great parts. It has the a good size sprocket so you can out race any kid on the track. I fould it easy to freestyle with. My bike was $600 but I found a good beginers bike for less than $300.
Here is the link: http://www.feltbmx.com/USA/DIRT-/DIRT-STREET-SERIES/VAULT.aspx

Can I use a BMX bike in a USA Cycling race?

Q.


Answer
Not if you plan on winning you cant....youre kidding right?! No matter how good you are or think you might be you stand no chance against a road bike racing....(assuming that this race is a road bike specific race of course)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment