Sunday, April 20, 2014

what size honda dirt bike is good for starters.?

Q. I am 18 5'8" and 160 lbs. when i was 8 i had a honda xr70. now that i can afford my own bike i am looking to buy one. i was looking at a 2004 crf150f for $1500. i was thinking about buying it but my friend told me thats for smaller kids. i have not ridden for a long time.
i rode my friends bike about a month ago and got use to clutching. so now i am looking for a bike. i want a honda. Is a crf150f really to small for me? or should i look into a crf230f? im sure people will say just go with a crf250 but they are very spendy. what i am looking for is a bike that i can master clutching on (i drive a 5 speed car so it shouldnt be to hard) and that i wont be intimidated by like being scared that im going to get thrown off the back of it.
considering my size and riding experience which bike would be best for me?


Answer
The only way to find the right bike for you is to actually inspect the bikes. First, sit on the bike. Do you feel comfortable on it? Make sure you aren't on your tippy toes when you are sitting on the bike with your feet on the ground. If your feet are flat on the ground, make sure your knees aren't extremely bent. Also, talk to the dealer. Let them help you find the right size.

What size dirt bike should a 4'10 tall kid ride thanking 85cc?




dillan m


anny more addvice becuse i am geting in to motocross raceing pretty soon so please tell me if i have any more addvice


Answer
get on a kx 85! its a great starter bike and has some nice power! i used to have one, and i grew out of it now i got a bigger kx 100! its sweet. 85's are great for people who want to start racing too!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment