Monday, April 21, 2014

Do the little kids on the block still follow you around?

Q.


Answer
Yes! Little kids love me.Esp. ones I'm related to.They always come up to me and Say "Hey Ray-Ray, will you play with us? Will you jump on our trampoline? You wanna play hide and go seek?Will you chase us on your bike?"

Years of entertaining, they don't get I'm I grown up now.lol...so I still have to act like a kid sometimes, if only for them.

Why do little kids when bully other kids call them gay?




LoveMaker


Not sure if anyone else experience this, but when I was in elementry school all the little kids would spread rumors I was a lesbian, also they would spread rumors about my friends too there gay.

So I'm just wondering why do little kids do this to other little kids?



Answer
There little kids,like trolls,so they don't understand the meaning of sexuality,they just think of the word Gay as in stupid
"Thats Gay/stupid"
"That bike is gay"stupid"
"Your Gay/stupid"
ETC




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment