Monday, April 21, 2014

Bike trailers.......................?




Malia


I am asking this in a few sections by the way.

How many of you mommies/daddies/caregivers have bike trailers/seats for your child/children? I am looking into getting a trailer, the kind that sits on the ground. My husband's bday is today. I see a few on craigslist.
Another question...if you do have a bike seat or trailer, do you wear a helmet when you take your little one out? And does your little one wear a helmet?

Thank you :)



Answer
I have two kids, so I take advantage of the bike seats and the trailer. When my husband goes riding with me we use the seats and divide the children up. When it's just me going for a ride I use the bike trailer. Regardless of if my kids are in the trailer or on the bike itself they wear a helmet and so do I. I could probably get away with not bothering since I ride on the hiking trails, but I think it's important to teach my kids bike safety. If mommy didn't wear a helmet I would have to face the "well you don't have to wear a helmet argument". So we all wear helmets when riding a bike. My kids are 20 months and 3yrs.

The bike trailer was a great invention. I would highly recommend one for your husband if he likes to take the kids out for bike rides. I use mine two - three times a week. I also recommend getting a used one to save money. All mine I have gotten used off of craigslist or kijiji. They were all in good condition and I paid half the price I would of normally paid for them. =)

kids dirt bikes???????????




bryceyboi


my mate has a lad he is 10yrs and 135cm he wants a loncin what size would be best for him this is his first dirt bike.


Answer
Bring him to some shops to sit on the bikes.
Small engine bikes come in different sizes (seat heights).
A 10yr old should be able to handle something between 80cc & 100cc

If you want to surprise him, say you're going to a shop to buy a spark plug (or other parts) and ask if he would like to come with you.
While you're there, point to the dirt bikes and say "aren't those cool! - go ahead sit on some"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment