Saturday, April 26, 2014

Birthday gift ideas for 6 yr old girl?




krt101


My son has been invited to his kindergarten classmates 6th Birthday party and I don't know what to get. Any helpful tips is appreciated. Thanks


Answer
For kids I usually give toys or clothes (especially if they're girls). At this age, girls use their imaginations and loves to pretend-play and to be doctors, teachers, nurses, veterinarians, then you could give a toy doctor/nurse kit or something like so she can play doctor or play school with her ââdolls and stuffed toys. If you want to give clothes, choose a cute cotton dress or a set of blouse and shorts. Ask your son if he knows what she likes, for example, if he knows that she likes to ride a bike, you might consider giving her a helmet with her ââname engraved on it. If she is more into creative style, you can give a crayola kit or melissa and doug kit.

Bike trailer for 4 yr old?




indreni


My son has a medical condition that prevents him from walking far, and he is now too big to put in a stroller or jogging stroller. I would like to get a bike trailer so I can take him on bike rides this summer, but I haven't biked much in the past several years. Most of the trailers (like In Step) that I readily find at major stores have reviews that say they're very small (even too small for a 2 yr old), but yet, many bike trailers say they accomodate kids up to 6 years old. If anyone has a recommendation for a bike trailer that would give my son enough room (he's a little over 3 ft tall right now) and is under $250, I would really appreciate it. I would probably be able to find the brand at a bike shop. Thanks!
Thank you so much. All the answers were very helpful! I didn't even think about dust and dirt getting into the lungs from being so low to the ground. After a lot of web searching, we're leaning towards a Weehoo, which is like a co-pilot, but the child is strapped into the seat. Thanks everyone.



Answer
I wouldn't use a trailer for an 4 year old get something like a Tail A Bike or a Wee Ride. He can get some exercise that way.

http://www.amazon.com/WeeRide-96455-Co-Pilot-Bike-Trailer/dp/B000I4255G

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=trail-a-bike&tag=googhydr-20&index=sporting&hvadid=5210797397&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12942097821394721141&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&ref=pd_sl_96704zfv4q_e




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment