Sunday, June 1, 2014

I am looking for a good bike or trike to haul my triplet.?




bigsmiles


I was thinking of a 3 wheeler and attach the twin carrier in the back hoping it could fit with the baby up
front on a child seat.(1st of all could the 3 wheeler hold the baby seat).Have anyone try this before is it safe.I miss biking and I will love to start back..Could some one help me, if any one knows a better and safer way to haul the 3 kids please let us know...



Answer
http://www.defietsfabriek-usa.com/bakfietsen

Start here, These things are tanks and last forever.

Good for you, lugging your kids around by bike. The dutch go everywhere by cycle - you can too!

Are 50cc gas powered dirt bikes legal for kids aged 13?




William


I'm 13 years old, I've been thinking about getting a gas powered dirt bike for kids, there are trails about 40 blocks away from my house, I plan on riding there, doing a jumps, and riding back. Is it legal to do that?


Answer
XYZ is correct as are the others.
Your parent will have to haul the bikes the 40 blocks to the trails. You cannot operate this on the road. Illegal.
I will give you credit for asking before making the decision to spend money on a motorized toy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment