Tuesday, June 3, 2014

How do I teach my toddler to ride a tricycle?




llenahS


At what age do children generally learn to pedal? I have a 6 year old that never grasped the concept when he was younger, so now I really want to start early training the other two to ride a bike. My 2 year old has a tricycle and can reach the pedals, but has not been successful in making herself move. So she either wants to be pushed or uses her feet on the floor to get around.


Answer
let her use her feet to walk but keep showing her by putting her feet on the pedals and push bike. Get her around other kids riding trikes and she will figure it out. Highly recommend helmets on 2 year olds learning to ride.

IS MY 2.7YR ALMOST 2.8YR SON TOO SMALL FOR A LITTLE BICYCLE WITH TRAINING WHEELS?




Y.M Prince


I AM TRYING TO CONTEMPLATE ON BUYING MY SON A BICYCLE SO HE CAN START LEARNING EARLY, BUT IS IT TOO YOUNG OR SHOULD I WAIT TILL HE IS ATLEAST 3 YEARS OLD? HE KNOWS ALOT HE HAS A SMALL KID MOTORCYCLE WHICH HE PUSHES HIS FEET TO MOVE, I WOULDN'T SEE WHY NOT? ANY SUGGESTIONS?


Answer
There are toddler bikes that have the pedals on the front wheel. So, the pedals don't hit them in the ankles if they want to push with their feet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment