Monday, February 3, 2014

how much should I sell a used kids bike for? (answer plz)?




iceyblue62


I got this bike from a friend in middle school I'm starting college soon and I want to sell just b/c it's too small for me as I've grown in height. So I'm wondering how much should I sell it for? The handle's are a little torn (they were like that before I got it) and the seat is a little torn up too. But I think I can replace both of those right? The bike itself rides great and has gears too. I was thinking $50-60 or best offer on craigslist. Does that sound like a fair amount if I buy new handle covers (I'm not exactly sure what their called) and a new seat? thnxs for the tips

oh I've also had the bike for 5 years



Answer
If you have been able to use the bike for five years, find someone who needs a bike and give it to them. While you may want the money, the good karma is worth a lot more.

what brand is a good affordable kids bike?

Q. we are looking to get our son a 20 inch bike. he is turning 6 in a month and he is a tall boy so we were thinking a 20 inch would last him a good long time compared to his current 16 inch bike. is 20 inch a good size to get him to last him a long time?
what is a good affordable name brand?
by affordable i mean not over $100. are walmart bikes good for kids??


Answer
a walmart bike is fine. the higher priced bikes are made with higher quality parts to ensure a longer life. a kid's bike is only going to be used 3 or 4 years. its fine. happy biking.

yes, huffy is a good brand sold at many stores, maybe even walmart.


hey! also, in my town, our local police force had an auction in the spring. i was surprised at the condition of some of the bikes there. it really is worth trying if your city has any event like this.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment