Wednesday, February 5, 2014

''Toddlers and Tiaras?''?

Q. What do you think about parents that have their kids compete in such competitions?


thanks


Answer
The moms are the ones who want to compete. The little innocent girls have no idea what they want. They just want to play with dolls and ride bikes- that's what they should be doing. I watch ''Bones'' and they had an episode where the little girl's mom treated her daughter very badly because she wanted her to be more competitive. And at the end the little girl ended up dead. :(

When i have a kid, i will never have her compete in such competitions. Because if i did, it would be like taking away her childhood.

Toddler bike with push handle?




crysta_777


I'm looking for a toddler bike with training wheels (not a tricycle) that also has a push handle for my little girl (I add the little girl part because she thinks she is a princess and everything has to look like it's for a little girl, so no red and blue). I have searched on-line for about 2 days now and the only ones I can find are in Europe. Needless to say I don't want to pay shipping from Europe. If anyone knows where to find one and could help me out I would greatly appreciate it!!


Answer
Buy the push part separately.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment