Thursday, May 8, 2014

I just hit a kid in her bike on a crosswalk. She is not injured and proceed to class.?




Monica O


police gave me a citation for failure to yield to ped. The car never touched the kid physically but hit the rear wheel of her bike. Should I try to contact her parents and offer comp. for the bike? Wait to be sued or something?
I called the paramedics. The kid was checked by them and wasn't taken to the hospital.
She never fell off her bike.
I was going very very slow. less than 5 miles/hr



Answer
If the kid's fine, the bike's probably fine. If the police and paramedics saw her, they know their job.

But hey, what do I know ? I grew up in the UK years ago where no-one sued anyone for anything and there weren't any police or paramedics for miles. I'd have probably just asked if she was OK, said I was sorry, and driven off when she cycled to school. Kids fall off their bikes all the time (I did, and have the scars to prove it - well, only one I can find...)

how should i decarate my bike its the last day!?




Grace B


this is the last day i get for my bike for this picnic and i dont know how i should decarate it i love twilight stuff .....plz give me ideas HELP ME!!


Answer
how about some nice streamers http://www.nailseacycles.co.uk/handlebar-streamers-1273-p.asp
or maybe some spoke decorations lol
http://www.nailseacycles.co.uk/kids-spoke-decorations-1268-p.asp

Have a nice picnic ,,,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment