Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Going to get a new bike for my 4 yr old son's birthday today?




Serenity


QUICK ten points. Trek Jet 12" or Schwinn Tiger AL 12". There aren't many reviews on kids bikes. We are leaning toward Trek because that's what me and hubby have. We're going in a couple hours time right now 1:06 PST
We went to the cycle shop and ended up with the Trek jet 16" green and black. It's a sturdy bike came w/training wheels and he's already off and riding! Thanx to all for ur advice



Answer
At this age, you want to get him a good size (not too big and not too small) so that they can learn to ride properly. The problem is that they grow out of it quickly. I purchased a used bike for my son. when he was 4. He is 5 now and I am planing to purchase another used one.
I will probably consider getting a new one when he is 7 of 8 knowing that he will ride it for a few years.
I don't think the brand matters much at this age. Make sure you get him a nice looking cake with a lot of colors and some interesting toys like transformers
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/602-5591327-9377418?ASIN=B000LDU2TK&AFID=Froogle&LNM=B000LDU2TK|Hasbro_Transformers_Cyber_Stompin_Bumblebee&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=B000LDU2TK&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001
or advanced Thomas the train tracks http://woodentoys.meskotech.com
or what ever he is interested in.
Have fun

What should a a 12 year old do over Christmas holidays?




MCpasta


I got 2 weeks break, but I have nothing to do so what do you guys do for fun?


Answer
If your a boy then: How about playing video games? My little brothers are honestly always playing video games and are always getting the latest games. They don't go outside much only when their leaving with the family but other then that, that's it really. I mean at 12 your considerably too young to be going out by yourself like to the movies. If you live next to a park you could go to the park and chill by yourself but with adults around you not like your parents or anything..just make it's a safe park with crossing guards and such around..because I know some kids don't like hanging with their parents. You can also go riding your bike, skateboard, scooter or rollerblading outside. I know it's winter time and I don't know where you live you could go out depending on the snow level.

You can even play some internet games that are suitable for your age. I mean if nothing else helps you here you could sleeping over friend's house and kick it with them. OR their is youtube and you can watch game reviews or something appropriate. You could also play games and stuff on disney channel... http://home.disney.go.com/tv/..You could play sports. You can also draw or listen to music or make your own song or lyrics.

If your a girl: You could do all the same things a boy would do like I mentioned above. I know if your a girl and if you still like barbies you can play on www.barbie.com, www.pollypocket.com, or even play http://home.disney.go.com/. You could play sports with friends, family or by yourself. You could draw anything you wanted to draw...or possibly make jewelry with plastics beads and such.

Well, that's all I got for now..I tried thinking about what a 12 year old should be doing..

:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment