Sunday, January 5, 2014

Where to buy youth or women's dirt bike gear?

best youth dirt bikes on Mini dirt bikes for sale are always a good bargain, as used bikes are ...
best youth dirt bikes image



Kassie


I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good websites to buy dirt bike gear for cheap? I need some new boots and can fit in to kids sizes if smaller women's sizes can't be found.
Thanks!



Answer
http://www.btosports.com/
http://mxsouth.com/

I have dealt with both these companies and they are helpful and the goods do come unlike a few other companies that sell online that seem to take forever to send the stuff.

Just make sure you have tried the particular brands on somewhere like a shop so you know just what size you take and also that youth pants won't have the waist that the womens pants have.

Can anyone tell me the best place to get a youths dirt bike helmet?




Mrs E


Can I get one for like $50.00 or am I going to have to spend more? (I live in Michigan if that helps)


Answer
I would not let anyone wear a helmet that only cost $50 as your head is worth more than that.

Make sure you purchase new so you know the helmet has not had an impact and make sure you try them on and are helped by a salesman who knows how to fit helmets. It is one of the most important items that you have to purchase so don't scimp on it as your life is worth more than that.

My son has a rack of used helmets and only a few of them look damaged. But they have all had a major impact so are no longer used by him. It costs us a fortune but his head is worth it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment