Saturday, January 4, 2014

What kind of Triathlon Bike should I get?

best kids bike for triathlon on Best Triathlon TT Bikes Wholesale
best kids bike for triathlon image



Ron B


I am 15 looking to participate in my first sprint Triathlon. I want a bike to use because mine is an old kids mountain bike. Also i'm not looking to spend a fortune on a bike like $300 or less. Everyone I can find is like thousands of dollars. Can you help me find a good triathlon bike that won't leave me broke.


Answer
Ron

Most tri riders use road bikes. Some will bolt on a pair of aero bars to make them a little more tri friendly. So, you my friend, are looking for a used road bike on Craig's list, classifieds, or at a local bike shop.

Can't you borrow a road bike from a friend for the day?

Soccerref

How should I train for the Iron Kids triathlon?




Alyssa


I will be competing in the Hy-Vee Iron Kids triathlon on August 14. For my age division, I need to swim 300 yards, bike 8 miles, and run 2 miles. I would like to start training next week. How far or how long should I swim, bike, and/or run each day? And, how much distance/time should I add to each workout every week? I won't be able to practice swimming until July 15. I can bike and run daily, either indoors (on an elliptical or stationary bike) or outdoors.
Also, what foods should I avoid and which ones should I try to eat more of?



Answer
Go to this site.

http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment