Monday, December 30, 2013

At what age do you think is appropriate for a girl to start wearing a bikini?

best toddler girl bike on website is scoring big points with young women insports. Vivo Girls ...
best toddler girl bike image



Rinky


Or even if you don't think they should ever wear one. I'm 14 and I've been wearing them since I was a toddler, not to be sexy- I just feel more comfortable in this. Do you think child predators have an impact on the acceptable age to wear a biking today? Opinions please?


Answer
i dont thing it matters tbh! theres nothing wrong with wearing a bikini at a young age.. its your opinion that really matters thgh!

What does your toddler want from Santa for Christmas?




gg


Lol...my daughter is 22 months. She is constantly saying that if she is a good girl, Santa will bring her:

1. A bike, and
2. Grapes!

Lol...got any funny stories?



Answer
My son almost three wants a little tikes piano from santa and gordon (thomas the tank engine train) and some more train tracks. I can't wait to see his face when he sees the rest b/c he thinks that is all he's getting. He doesn't realize mommy and daddy buy for him as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment