Wednesday, January 1, 2014

How do I pick a freestyle BMX bike?

good kids bike brands on Final Report Of The State Geologists, Volume 7: 1863-1915 New Jersey ...
good kids bike brands image



argh.pirat


What brands are respected freestyle BMX bikes? I thought Mongoose where cheap kids bikes but they're everywhere. From what I can tell I should be looking for one that's 20". I'd like to ride street and vert for now and am looking for something under $150.


Answer
20" has a lot of possibilities... it would take a while to find one under 150, i would expect to find one under 200. go on danscomp.com , they have a lot of bikes. heres 2 under 200
(red looks better even though they dont have full pic for #1) http://www.danscomp.com/101140.php?cat=BIKES http://www.danscomp.com/101466.php?cat=BIKES

What to charge for these at a yard sale?




hello


I am having a yard sale in a few weeks. I only go to a few a year and I don't know what the usual prices are to charge for things. So what do you think I should charge for these:
kids mountain bike
fat 25" TV
airconditioner
old dresser
skateboard
set of golf clubs
thanks please give prices for all, not just one.



Answer
I don't know where you live, but around me people seem to be cheap so this is what i would sell them for

kids mountain bike 25
fat 25" TV 20
airconditioner depends on size small 50
old dresser 15
skateboard 5 name brand 15
set of golf clubs 40

also try craigslist it's local for every state




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment