Thursday, January 9, 2014

At what age can kids start riding dirt bikes?

best kids bike 7 year old on Camera: A Practical Magazine For Photographers, Volume 15: Philadelp ...
best kids bike 7 year old image



Momof3kidd


I have a 7 year old and a 4 year old boy who are interested in dirt biking. What age would it be appropriate for them to start? I think they are a little young, my husband disagrees. What age did your kids start?


Answer
I think thats great that they want to start, there really is no age limit, you just have to go to a local dirt bike retailer and check some bikes out because they come in a bunch of sizes, i've been riding since i was 2 so i know what I'm talking about, its just takes practice. just make sure you teacher your kids and they should be fine.

How do you deal with the terror and fear when your child is injured?




fantamusue


My 6 year old caught her foot in my exercise bike while playing on it. A knot as big as an egg appeared, all blue/black. Her first real injury of her life. I kept my cool and was calm but man I was shaking with worry. What an awful feeling seeing your child hurt. The worst thing I have ever felt in my life was the death of my friends 7 year old, my kids best friend. It was from sudden swelling of the brain, a seizure. She didn't suffer. Knowing how my heart hurt, I can't imagine her mothers' pain. How do you cope with things like this?


Answer
YOU JUST HAVE TO REMEMBER THIS ISN'T THE WORST OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE YEARS TO COME. I HAVE 3. MY KIDS HAVE HAD CUTS BRUISES TEETH KNOCKED OUT IN SPORTS AND MY OLDEST IS ONLY 7 THEN MY SON WILL TURN 4 THIS WEEK AND MY YOUNGEST IS JUST 2. ACCIDENTS HAPPEN ALL THE TIME YOU SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER ONE THING AS LONG AS THEY ARE OK A LITTLE PAIN AND BRUISING WILL GO AWAY IN TIME. MY HARDEST THING HASN'T BEEN PHYSICAL IT'S THE EMOTIONAL MY 7 YR OLD HAD A KNIFE PULLED ON HER AT SCHOOL. AND THEY SUSPENEDED THE BOYS YES MORE THAN 1 WITH A KNIFE SHE WENT BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER SPRING BREAK HER TEACHER HAD THE NERVE TO SET THE BOYS NEXT TO HER IN CLASS. SHE IS AFRAID TO EAT ANYTHING WITH A KNIFE BECAUSE IT SENDS HER BACK TO THAT DAY. PHYSICAL UNJURIES WILL HEAL JUST COMFORT THEM AND ALWAYS REMEMBER IT COULD BE WORSE.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment