Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What are some activities to do while babysitting a 9 year old boy?

best bikes 9 year old kids on De Cultu Ac Usu Luminium Antiquo: Heinrich Christian L. Stockhausen ...
best bikes 9 year old kids image



hello


Hi. I am babysitting a 9 year old boy twice a week this summer, I did it last year too, but I get soooo bored, and so does he because we run out of things to do. I babysit for 10 hours and most of the time he plays video games or watches cartoons, but I want him to have more physical activities and maybe some arts and craft things that we can do together that we both will enjoy. I am hoping I can have at least one new creative activity that we can do each day and he will really like it, and the parents will be impressed too. So if you have any ideas of fun creative activities or arts and crafts game for a nine year old boy (who loves the Steelers, superheroes, drawing and his 2 dogs), I would greatly appreciate it! Oh...and he has a pool and a pretty big backyard, but his driveway is very small, which means hard to ride bikes. Any help would be GREAT!! Thank you! :)


Answer
i taught school age kids at a child care center... my class liked carving soap... you get a white bar of soap from the store, and a plastic butter knife... carve away... if ya mess up, and a drop or 2 of water and mold it back together... and voila you have a neat sculpture that smells nice too! dragons, animals, totempoles, and cars were popular for our boys

Ideas for my 9 year old daughter for Christmas?




Chris


I have four kids, 2 boys and 2 girls. I have finished Christmas shopping for all of them except my 9 year old daughter. Please help give me some ideas! I have about a $200 budget for her.


Answer
It would help to know what her interests are. Reading, a keyboard (electric piano), craft kits, bike, clothes, music, theater tickets, dance/sport lessons,a nice starter piece of jewelry-like a charm bracelet or add a pearl necklace (every year you add another pearl to it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment