Saturday, April 19, 2014

running your kids bikes over with the car?




blinled


Is it just me or is running your childrens bikes over with your car fun?


Answer
HAHA.. As a mother of 4 kids who are now 17, 15, 14 and 11... it does sound fun although I never did that but i did put them in my caddy trunk for about a week and let them think they got stolen because I was sick of them not putting them where they were suppose to when done riding them..... although I did this with house toys to when they did not pick them up as asked I would throw them in a trash bag and throw in shed 4 months later you take them out and it is like christmas and they learn to pick them up quickly lol

parents can be evil huh

Wrong for14yr old to ride ninja bike?




Charlotte


My dad traded my kid dirt bike for a ninja bike and i called him stupid for him thinking i was going to ride the ninja bike. he said it was alright and i still find it wrong because first he didn't even buy me the proper helmet for my dirt bike(bought a bicycle helmet) he says it's the same thing and to lighten up i still say it's illegal and him coming up with the idea is stupid!
and it's missing a foot pedal
he didn't trade it at a store! he traded with some other guy who wanted my dirt bike for his 5yr old.



Answer
Not many places a 14-year-old can legally ride on the road, so I would say the answer to your question is yes, it's wrong.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment