Sunday, April 13, 2014

running your kids bikes over with the car?




blinled


Is it just me or is running your childrens bikes over with your car fun?


Answer
HAHA.. As a mother of 4 kids who are now 17, 15, 14 and 11... it does sound fun although I never did that but i did put them in my caddy trunk for about a week and let them think they got stolen because I was sick of them not putting them where they were suppose to when done riding them..... although I did this with house toys to when they did not pick them up as asked I would throw them in a trash bag and throw in shed 4 months later you take them out and it is like christmas and they learn to pick them up quickly lol

parents can be evil huh

kids qaud bike?




MELANIE S


it will not start put fresh petrol and 2 strke in but it still will not start am sick off pulling the string to try and start it any ideas


Answer
Hi,

Your question has been asked many times on YA. I did a search for the question "Bike wont start?" and look at all the answers I got.

http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_result;_ylt=AgquZ743XkWr_h3TzdZJDd9Mxgt.;_ylv=3?p=bike+wont+start

I bet there are many ideas in these answers that will help you get the quad running again.

Good Luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment