Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Have you ever seen a kid just not like a "balance bike"?




K


"Balance bike" = pedal-free "bike" that the kid scoots along on, lifts feet up off the ground to whizz along with after getting the speed up.

I think they are a fantastic concept. I have long wanted to get one for my kid.

I do not think she would dig it, though. I think she would be intimidated by the speed required to get it to go fast enough to lift her feet up. She has never been the physically daring sort, and for learning to ride a bike I think we are in for a long slow steady thing, and she will not be one of the kids who races down the block for quite a while.

But perhaps I underestimate...

But, have you ever seen a tot just not take to one of these bikes? Does this happen? People rave about them but when I watch the videos of them my knee-jerk is "No way, my kid just wouldn't. Too fast." Hmm.



Answer
Maybe you should stop making your kid look stupid and just get her one. I'm sorry but are you just SO damn intellegent in your eyes even your kid is a worthless piece of crap in your eyes? Your a horrible person. Maybe you should have "digged" classical music. Maybe your kid would be able to be smart enough to ride one them hmmm? If you actually read up you'd see many articles explianing that classical music has helped stimulate the brain. Even Einstein said that math and music go together. Maybe your kid isn't a lost cause afterall. Psh.

Where in USA can I buy Hip Kids Balance Bike?




keepontruc


This is a 2-in-1 Steel Balance Bike that converts to pedals & training wheels.
I can only find them listed in an Australian store that does not ship to USA.
I want to buy 2 of these (different colors), NEW.



Answer
I couldn't find a dealer for Hip Kids in the USA. However I did find these sites:

http://www.kidsbalancebikes.com/
http://www.balancebikeshop.com/?gclid=CJju7beKkasCFWUZQgod1yoIvg

Good luck with your search.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment