Thursday, March 6, 2014

If you where a 90s kid answer these question please?




Kristin


1. What was your favorite toys of the 90s?
2. What was your favorite tv show of the 90s?
3. What was your favorite movie of the 90s?
4. What do you miss the most about being a kid?
5. Do you miss being a kid?
here answer to my qustion.
1. furby, getcha pets, and the rebo dog
2. Barney when i was really little and rugrats when i got little bit older
3. All disney movies
4. I miss my parent doing evey thing for me
5. Yes cause life was easier and you had to worries. Life was fun.



Answer
1. My bike
2. A tie between Ren & Stimpy and WCW Monday Nitro. I also watched the f*ck out of Power Rangers... Green Ranger FTW.
3. As a kid, Dumb and Dumber... Now, The Big Lebowski
4. Society, actually. We in the US were much more laid back and everything was fine. This was, of course, before all that post-9/11 paranoia sank in and killed our culture.
5. Yes and no. I miss certain aspects, but I like being independent.

Do you help your kids with their school work and do you like it?




Smithers


I noticed a lot of parents do not help their kids with their school work and if they do help them, they hate it. Is it because of stress from work or just being arrogant? What do you guys do?

I personally like helping kids with their school work. It's easy to understand that parents forget how to do the lower levels of math, but its kind of like riding a bike, once you read the practice question or explation, then you can help and teach ur kids how to solve it.



Answer
I like helping kids with their homework, school work and any other thing they may want me for. I don't see it as a chore. In fact, I see it as an opportunity to connect with them and also to relive my own younger days.

See, when I was little, I pretty much self-taught myself. It was hard and I realize how tough it can be for kids when they look out for support and don't find any. I also have a sister and I used to help with her studies and exams when our mother was away doing double shifts at work.

As far as learning goes, I've been a part of kids' lives right from the early days -- right from teaching them to read and write to helping them become independent learners. It develops morale and character.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment