Saturday, March 29, 2014

I am looking for a 14" kids bike tire any ideas?




rebkha


gilrs strawberry shortcake huffy bike
I have checked several retail stores and it is an odd size. I have been told.



Answer
GO TO THE BIKE SHOP

can a 14 year old kid ride a 200cc dirt bike?




Curtis P


I'm 14 and I'm going to get a 200cc dirt bike but my friends say that I'm not ready yet but I've rode a 125 dirt bike before and i want to know if i should just get a 125 or stay with the 200.
i for got to add the stroke its a 4 stroke and its a racing bike and it cost 800 and i have sat on a 250 and i its 3 inches smaller
i for got to add the stroke its a 4 stroke and its a racing bike and it cost 800 and i have sat on a 250 and i its 3 inches smaller



Answer
if its your first bike no but if your an experienced rider go for it i just turned 15 last month and i ride a 250 but ive been riding for a long time make shure your comforatable on the bike first and can at least tip toe it but i think you would be better off getting a smaller 4 stroke bike for your first time trust me you wont regret it

GOOD Luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment