Tuesday, March 25, 2014

50cc dirt bike motor questions!!?




Anon


How many gears does it have, 2 stroke? 4 stroke? top speed. Best brand?
((><))



Answer
when i was little i had a 2 stroke yamaha, it was an automatic so i have no idea how many gears, and a 4 stroke honda, i think it had 3 gears. neither had a clutch. I would go with 4 stroke, they require less maintenance and a kid really doesn't need any of the benefits of a 2 stroke. honda's last. plus having to switch gears gets them ready for a real bike.

Are 50cc dirt bikes fun?




John D


When I get the money, I am considering buying a 50cc dirtbike so I can just ride it to my friends houses and stuff, just for fun. I already have an 80cc Honda, so I already have a bike that fits me. I just think it will be fun to have a small bike that can get me places. Should I get it or spend my money on something else? Help meeeeeee


Answer
only if you are small enough to ride it safely. they have little power and are made for small kids. since you already have an 80cc, just ride it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment