Thursday, January 16, 2014

Where can I get a fairly inexpensive bike trailer?

best little kids bikes on Clip Art Image: Boy Riding His New Bike
best little kids bikes image
Q. I really could use a bike trailer to transport my mellophone to and from football games, parades, ect. I really don't have all that much money to spend on it but, security isn't really a huge issue since I would not be carrying little kids or anything all that breakable. I also really don't care if the trailer is used or new.


Answer
Check on ebay or Craig's list for a used baby trailer.

How old should my son be before getting his first dirt bike?




cat


My husband was riding his own bike before he was able to ride a bicycle with out training wheels but I don't know if I'll let our son do that which starts fights between me and the hubby. I've been out plenty of times to the desert and oceano dunes and it never seems safe but my husband insists it is for a little kid.

any suggestions on age?



Answer
I had my first dirt bike a 50 cc at 8 1/2 by the time I was 11 I was racing motocross*




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment