Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What age for children is a good age to start cycling?

best bikes for kids age 9 on The Odes And Epodes Of Horace: A Metrical Translation Into English ...
best bikes for kids age 9 image
Q. My kids are 12, 9, 4. They all have bikes, and love riding, but any actual rides? I don't know.. once I get more into it I would like to take them along but when should they be able to handle it?


Answer
I think 9 is a good age. Depends on gender too, my 9 year old sister is loves it but I think a boy being stronger would keep up on hills and stuff better. Good luck and God bless!

Do your coworkers ever show you pics of their kids?

Q. Does it get on your nerves, too? I honestly don't care what little Johnny or Susie is doing now, nor do I want to spend any amount of time at work looking at the resemblance and thinking of the horrible lives these poor kids are going to have when they grow up to look like their incredibly unattractive and lazy parents. How do you politely tell your coworkers that no, their kids aren't adorable, you're not impressed that they can ride a bike at the ripe age of 9 and they should get some work done for once in their miserable lives?


Answer
wow, you clearly aren't a parent!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment