Thursday, October 17, 2013

What will a cop do if he sees me riding a dirt bike on the street?

best little kids bikes on stroke dirt bikes there are a couple different 50s 65s and 85cc bikes ...
best little kids bikes image



John


I really want a dirt bike. Ive always loved motor cycles since i was a little kid. I have a friend that goes to my school and him and his friends ride dirt bikes and quads down the street and race so there not quiet. he lives in a different neighbor hood. I live on long island and im just wondering if a cop will really bother a 14 year old kid for riding a dirt bike don the street not doing anything illegal? or will he just look the other way?


Answer
Generally, cops like messing with kids.
Some cops do not care, some cops follow the law.

If they follow the law, they have to ticket you for driving without a driver's license, and a ticket for having an illegal bike on the streets. Since bike is illegal to be on the streets, you cannot legally take it home on the streets; hence the bike has to be impounded. See the question someone else had a problem: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Agcrtiu.mQQt_YBLgnp2Y9QX5XNG;_ylv=3?qid=20130816192547AA5izFR

Is it weird for a 16 year old girl to ride a bike?




DotDotCurv


I don't have a car and I'm in this really small town so its easy to get around on a bike, but I never really see anyone here who rides one except for like little kids. Should I be worried about looking weird when I ride mine?


Answer
No!

In many college towns you see many children, senior citizens, and all ages in between using bikes for transportation. There are weird towns where almost no one rides.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment