Saturday, October 12, 2013

What is a good Halloween costume that will make me look cute?

best 16 kids bicycle on Top 10 Childrens Bikes for Christmas | Evans Cycles | Ride It Blog ...
best 16 kids bicycle image



Liz C


I am 16 and i want a creative Halloween costume but i also want to look good when going to parties but i don't want to be slutty. Please help me come up with ideas. I could be pippi longstocking, but its not my first choice. I want a unique costume that will make me stand out too. Thanks!! :)


Answer
well it's not exactly cute but it is unique. one year i went as a speed bump :) i dyed white sweat pants and sweat shirt yellow and spray painted the tires on my parents car and had them drive over different places on the sweats and did the same with a bicycle. it was really interesting and everyone thougt it was hillarious.
i also went as a school girl one year but it was a play on words. i just wore things from a lot of different schools. like a tshirt from one school, shorts or sweats from another, a baseball hat, maybe a backpack or a jacket or something from another, whatever you can find actually. and universities are usually easier than high schools because they tend to have more clothing and accessory options.
or you could try to do something cute from everyone's childhood like a character from a tv show. something like strawberry shortcake would be easy since she just wears jeans and a striped shirt and you can usually find her hat in the kid aisle of party supply stores like party city. or do something current like dora the explorer, or get some friends and go as the backyardigans.

How long it takes to learn bicycle if practiced for 1 hour a day?




Boka Baxo


I'm 16 and still can't ride bicycle. I wanna learn it ride now. If I practice for at least 1 hour for a day, how long it will take to make me learn riding bicycle? I know that different people take different time to learn it. But, what will be the time from a general aspect?
please give your opinion about how long it can possibly take...



Answer
well i bought my kid a bike from http://www.2wheelbikes.com and he learned to ride it within the first 2 minutes. Its really all about confidence. Once you go dont stop, and once you start to lose momentum, be ready to put one foot done to balance. once you start going its simple. Youll be like wow, i cant believe it was so easy. So my opinion is no more than 2 minutes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment