Sunday, October 6, 2013

Any good April fools tricks I can play on my parents and my youth group this year?

best youth dirt bikes on Kids Dirt Bike Gear, Youth Motocross Helmets and Kids Off Road Apparel ...
best youth dirt bikes image



Sarah


Well here's some things you need to know about my parents. My mom hates mice and my dad loves dirt bikes (just maybe somethig that will freak them out and make them believe it) but they have to be simple pranks because I won't have time to do a bunch. And my youth group...my buddy and I want to prank everyone since we're leaving for morrow bay that day. Any sujestions?


Answer
Put a fake mouse on a string and tie it to the inside of a cabinet your mom opens frequently so when she opens cabinet string will pull mouse towards her.

where can i get dirt bike tracks for the snow in maine?




Mankey


i have a youth dirt bike and i want tracks where can i get them in maine


Answer
Here's one brand (there are others):
http://www.snoxcycle.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment