Friday, October 11, 2013

What kind of play group for my son?

best toddler push bike on Hello Kitty Pink 12
best toddler push bike image



s n


My son is going on 21 months and is Special Needs due to having 2 open heart surgeries. I want to get him playing with other kids his own age, but they're so much bigger then him, he's only 29 inches long and 20 lbs. But mentally in his age bracet. When he plays with the neighbor babies, he's as big as them but, more into the toddler on the go thing, and the kids his age are way bigger then him (afraid he will get toppled if they get rough or mad). I just wish there was a midway, he loves playing ball, running, and riding his push bike. Should I add him to a special needs play group if there is one or just main stream him with a regular group?


Answer
Try a small group with two kids his own age. And just keep a close eye on him.

How can I encourage my 3 year old to use the pedals on his toddler bike?




Reeta


He just scoots and refuses to push the pedals. I've tried to help him under stand that he has to keep his feet on the pedals.


Answer
dont push him


he'll figure it out. let him enjoy it while he can




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment