Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What size unicycle should I get for my first one?

best kids bikes 20 inch on Rear 20 inch Wheel 14 mm Axle Freewheel Alloy Rim for Park Street ...
best kids bikes 20 inch image



Liv


I'm getting ready to buy my first unicycle and I don't know what size I should get. Ive heard 20 inch is the best one to start with, but I'm rather short (5'1) so I was wondering if I should get a kids size instead? Like one of the 16 or 18 inch ones.


Answer
i have a 20 inch but i'm 6ft so i'm not sure if a 20 will be small enough for you, you should go to a bike shop that sells them and see if you have trouble mounting a 20 or not, if you do have trouble then you should get a 18

My bike has a 100 lbs weight limit & i weigh 160, is there any way i can raise da weight limit like new tires?




r0brt98


I have a 20 inch kids bike that has a 100 lbs weight limit and i weigh 160, is there any way that it can hold more weight like new tires or the tube inside please help


Answer
just ride it til something breaks

though i would tighten all the spokes, regardless
or they will be the first thing to break

if the tires are flattening out, that;s bad
get higher pressure tires with a higher weight limit
as bob a says, though, 100x2 is a 200 lb limit

also, i wouldn;t do a lot of jumping with it


wle.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment