Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A or B - which gift should I get my step daughter aged 2 & 1/2? (Please vote)?

best toddler bike uk on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best toddler bike uk image



Faith


Hi everyone

I first want to apologize by posting this question in this section. I have acknowledge many attend to this section and will really appreciate your votes on this question.


Out of these gifts, please help me choose which one you think will be a good gift for my step daughter:

A - http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Bikes-and-Rideons/Battery-Powered/6V-Aloha-Jeep(0014515)

OR

B - http://www.mothercare.com/richContent/B000JFFCH2


I THANK THOSE WHO TAKE THEIR TIME TO RESPOND TO THE ABOVE CHOICE.
The Mrs. - Thank you for your suggestion, I am going to look into buy something similar like that in some months for her.
Punchybaggy - I am going to add learning activities as an addition to this gift. But out of these gifts I posted it in terms of leisure equipment as she likes activities of leisure.
Thank you so far everyone for elaborating on the safety..blessings to you all.



Answer
Agree with Zahrah Beauty 100%-B is prettier, but A is safer-toddlers still are shaky on the coordination thing, and she could fall out of B pretty easily.

What are toddlers "into" these days (in the UK)?




_butterfly


Hey everyone

I'm 22 and about to start full time work experience as a teaching assistant in a nursery class and have just realised how clueless I am! I love children, but have no siblings or younger cousins and at the moment the only experience I have at home is with 11-13 year olds (boyfriend's little brother and his friends)

So my question is what do 3-4 year old children like these days? More specifically what TV programs, toys, books, films, (magazines even) etc are targeted at children this age? I know which programs and cartoons I liked as a child but I'm pretty sure times have moved on...I'd really like to know in case they start talking to me about things they like and watch and do...

Any other advice and help also welcome :) Thank you!



Answer
my boys like
handy manny
mickey mouse clubhouse
scooby doo
toy story
timmy time
phineas and ferb
riding bikes
playing with there little sisters
going on there trampoline
running around the garden
pirates
cars
aeroplanes
going on there daddy yacht
football
swimming in the pool
playing with the dogs
dr. seuss books




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment