Sunday, August 25, 2013

motorcycle LIFAN LFI 10gy3 1908 price?

best kids bikes nz on kids scooters related images,351 to 400 - Zuoda Images
best kids bikes nz image



Mary T


I own this motorcycle and need to know a fair price. It has 2 miles on it.


Answer
LF110GY-2 Supercross Kids Bike 110cc $1 999
thats a brand new price
thats not a 1908 price or year.
its not going to win any races either.

http://lifanmc.co.nz/modele.php?id=17

New bike worth it?




Rahhot


Hi, I'm a New Zealander.

I come from a fairly well off family 'Both my parents have pretty well paying jobs'. I'm 14, going on 15. I use my bike for transport almost everywhere (within 2 hours bike) as well as for exercise and recreation. I use my bike more then once a day, and am quite experienced.

The only problem is for the past 3 years, I've been stuck on a stupid $150(NZ, Abt $100USD) bike from K-mart. Before that I was on a $100NZ Warehouse bike. I've been on my friends bikes and I know my level far surpasses the ability of my bike. (It's useless and junk).

Now my father thinks that buying a $700 bike (Newest 2008 Design $450USD) is far too much. He reckons that it's almost no difference from my $100 bike (Which is useless, breaks every other day, drives like a brick, Useless gears, seat & suspension, etc, etc) While I think its a massive difference. I think that this bike is a good investment to be used for a long time to come.

Do you think I am right or my father is?
Also a big plus of this bike is that I almost never bug my parents to take me places, unlike most of my friends, I independently get to almost everywhere on my own without them being my personal chauffeur service.

My Father reckons a bike standard price is $100, and $300 is already a luxury. I think that both of them are junk, But he doesn't share the same view
Also, how can I convince him to let me buy it?



Answer
If you were the offspring of M R or myself, obviously you would have a decent bike already.

In your father's defense, he may be thinking of you as a little kid yet, and remembering all the things you lose and outgrow on a daily basis..

If you haven't hit your big growth spurt yet, then you're due. Getting you a nice bike now might be money poorly spent. Recalling my son's first nice mountain bike, even though we got one a little too big for him, in 6 months he couldn't ride it. He grew from 5'6" to 6'1" (he's now 6'3" at age 25). I made him buy the next one.

Somewhere in that period, I bought him a nice pair of Air Jordans as a reward for good grades. He outgrew them in a couple of weeks. Fortunately, they were my size.

Maybe, just maybe, if you and your dad are around the same size now, you might be able to work that angle.... he gets the bike when you outgrow it.
----
Wow, McG, you reminded me. My dad never bought me a bike EVER. Even when we were little, he made us save birthday money and allowances for bikes! Sort of a fiscal responsibility lesson! All those memories of that Sears 3-speed that took me everywhere through high school and college.....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment