Thursday, August 29, 2013

Are 50cc gas powered dirt bikes legal for kids aged 13?

best bikes for kids on kayak bike trailer plans, kayak bike trailer plans Manufacturers in
best bikes for kids image



William


I'm 13 years old, I've been thinking about getting a gas powered dirt bike for kids, there are trails about 40 blocks away from my house, I plan on riding there, doing a jumps, and riding back. Is it legal to do that?


Answer
XYZ is correct as are the others.
Your parent will have to haul the bikes the 40 blocks to the trails. You cannot operate this on the road. Illegal.
I will give you credit for asking before making the decision to spend money on a motorized toy.

What were those motorcycle bikes from the 90's called?




randumb


They were bikes for kids that looked like street bikes (motorcycles). I'm trying to find a picture of one and I can't!


Answer
Try Huffy and see if they have a model you want.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment