Friday, August 30, 2013

About how long does it take for the average, non-athletic person to ride a kid bike 9 miles?

best kids bikes on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best kids bikes image



anonymous


I just need to figure out what time to leave so I can get to work, allowing about 15 minutes for a couple breaks if needed. I only have a kid bike, nothing fast or fancy.


Answer
best way for you to know, is go for a test run on your day off. go at a pace you're comfortable with, and time yourself. too many factors are involved for us to say "an hour", "45 minutes", "2 hours".

How and where do I attach a kids bike trailer to my bike? I cannot find where it goes.?




jennifer


I bought a used only twice kids Instep bike trailer for my son and I don't know how or where to attach it to my bike. Any ideas?


Answer
Download the manual.

http://www.instep.net/manualdownloads.html?catval=TR




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment